Ginger Powder is a part of many Asian cuisines because of its benefits. It is also used in ayurvedic treatments for a long time.
In this blog, we will share the benefits of ginger powder and the different ways you can include it in your daily diet.
Building immunity, increasing the ability to fight infections, and staying fit is the need of the hour. Therefore, what we eat matters the most nowadays. There are many ingredients available in our pantry that have medicinal benefits. However, we don’t use them often because we don’t know their medicinal properties. One such ingredient is ginger powder. Let us learn more about the benefits of ginger powder and how to include it in your daily food intake.
Cures Sore Throat
Ginger Root is a naturally occurring anti-bacterial substance. Hence, it is the best remedy for sore throat and clogged nose when infected with a common cold and flu. More so, its antibacterial properties help fight other throat infections and ease discomfort.
How to cure sore throat
- Add a spoonful to your masala chai, let it boil, and have it twice a day.
- Make homemade ginger powder candies and pop them once or twice a day for instant relief from sore throat.
The dried ginger powder contains thermogenic agents that help burn fat. Therefore, including it in your daily food like curries, appetizers or beverages helps burn fat. Furthermore, these agents also help improve your metabolism and reduce your chances of indigestion.
How to improve metabolism
- Add ginger powder in your chutneys, curry masalas, appetizer mixes, and more.
- You can also drink it with warm water before meals.
Eases Menstrual Pain
Menstrual cramps or period pain can get severe at times and cause discomfort. The remedy for this lies in your kitchen. All you have to do is, have some dried ginger powder and let it work its magic. In no time, you will see the effects, and period pain will disappear in an instant.
How to reduce period pain
- Boil dried ginger powder with water, add a pinch of salt, and some honey. Consume this drink twice a day.
- Mix ginger powder, pink salt, and honey into a paste. Have a spoonful of this paste twice a day. This paste is also known as one of the morning sickness remedies.
May Help With Weight Loss
As mentioned above, ginger powder contains fat-burning agents, making it a good aid for weight loss. Furthermore, it builds your immune system and improves your fitness quotient. Therefore, many fitness enthusiasts use ginger powder detox water for weight loss.
How to use it for weight loss
- You can consume detox water made with ginger powder, lemon juice, honey, and fresh mint leaves.
- Moreover, you can simply include dried ginger powder in curries, salad dressings, chutneys, and more.
There are many more benefits of ginger powder we can list down. Along with its medicinal properties, ginger powder has a unique flavor that enhances the taste of your dishes.
To conclude, it is a must-have spice if health and flavor are on your mind. So, wait no more; try the best ginger powder, which is organic and chemical-free. Bring home our best organic ginger powder from an Indian grocery store near you.