“Valentine’s Day Dessert Recipes”
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner; make the most of it with some surprise desserts for your sweetheart. Read more to find out the 5 top recipes for Valentine’s Day Dessert.
What better way to impress your sweetheart on Valentine’s Day than a sweet treat! Sweep your better half off their feet with some mind-blowing, quick, and easy desserts this Valentine’s Day. You can eat them for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or relish them with all meals.
Below are 5 easy dessert recipes that will make your lover smile all day long.
Chocolate Lava Cake
This gooey gourmet dessert wins everyone’s heart. Filled with a chocolaty center, this fluffy mini-cake is all you want to end a hearty meal.
This Valentine’s Day, treat your darling to this homemade yummy treat. Find the recipe below.
- Baking spray for spraying custard cups
- ½ cup Dwaraka Organic Maida Flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- Pinch of salt
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 12 pieces of bittersweet chocolate
- ¼ cup butter
- ¾ cup milk
- Sieve maida, cocoa powder, powdered sugar, baking soda, baking powder, and salt pinch.
- Add in vanilla extract and butter. Whisk all these ingredients together. Gradually add milk until the batter is smooth and flow.
- Grease the custard cups with baking spray and dust some cocoa powder.
- Pour the batter into each mold. Place one bittersweet chocolate piece in the middle of each cupcake.
- Bake these cakes in a preheated oven for 15 mins at 180°C.
- Let the cakes cool once out of the oven and serve with some whipped cream.
If your spouse loves traditional sweets, then Malpuas are sure to steal their heart.
These sugar-glazed Indian pancakes are best enjoyed with a side of Rabdi. Serve these sugar-soaked little treats after a zesty meal to impress your better half. Find the recipe below.
- 1 tbsp Dwarka Organic Maida Flour
- 2 tbsp khoya
- 1 tsp Dwaraka Organic Green Cardamom, powdered.
- 2 tbsp chopped pistachios
- 4-5 strands of saffron
- 1 tbsp semolina
- Water as required
- 1 ½ cup Dwaraka Organic Sunflower Oil
- 1 ½ cup sugar syrup
Method To Cook Malpua –
- Take a bowl and mix khoya, maida, semolina, and cardamom powder; mix well. Gradually add water to prepare the Malpua batter of pourable consistency.
- Take a small bowl and soak saffron in water to make saffron water.
- Heat oil in a pan over a low flame. When the oil is hot enough, pour a ladleful of the mixture and spread evenly. Cook until the malpua is golden from both sides.
- Drop the malpua in sugar syrup and allow it to soak for 10 minutes. Repeat the same with the remaining batter.
- Drain the malpuas from the syrup, garnish with pistachios, saffron water. Serve hot with rabdi.
If you are not a fan of traditional sweets or chocolate, here’s something fruity for your beloved.
Strawberry Pudding –
Shower some berry love this Valentine’s Day. This quick and flavorful strawberry pudding will make your meals memorable. Here’s a quick and easy recipe.
- 1 ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup softened butter
- 2 cups Dwaraka Organic Maida Flour
- ¾ cup milk
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, chopped
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- ½ cup curd
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. In a bowl, whisk curd with 1 cup sugar, add butter and mix well.
- In another bowl, mix 1¾ cups flour with the baking powder. Add this mix to the first bowl, alternating with the milk.
- Mix the strawberries with the rest of the sugar and flour.
- Grease 8 ramekins. Divide the strawberries into the ramekins, and then pour the batter over the strawberries.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes
- Serve chilled.
If your valentine enjoys an elaborate breakfast, then the next dish will make them go crazy about you. Scroll to find out.
Start your day with this melt-in-the-mouth breakfast recipe. Wake up to a hot cup of coffee with some warm homemade pancakes and celebrate Valentine’s Day. Find the recipe below.
- 2 cup Dwaraka Organic Maida Flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 4 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ cup chocolate chip morsels
- Maple syrup or fresh whipped cream for serving (optional)
- Mix flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, and baking soda in a medium bowl and stir using a balloon whisk to combine.
- Add the wet ingredients: buttermilk, butter, and vanilla, and mix until smooth.
- Quickly fold in the chocolate chips, stirring until evenly combined. Let the batter rest for 10-15 minutes.
- Heat a medium non-stick frying pan over medium-low heat. Lightly spray with butter. Pour a 1/4-cupful of batter into the pan. Cook for 1-2 minutes until the base is golden brown.
- Transfer to a plate and repeat with the remaining batter to make 8 -10 pancakes.
- Serve pancakes warm, with maple syrup, whipped cream, or extra chocolate chips.
Here’s a dessert for the ones who like fruit and traditional sweets both. Our Apple Halwa is the best of both worlds.
Surprise your sweetheart with this unusually delicious Halwa this Valentine’s Day. A warm bowl of homemade Apple Halwa is sure to rekindle your love. Check out the recipe below.
- 2 apples, grated
- 1 ½ tbsp ghee
- ¼ cup + 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- ¼ + ⅛ tsp Dwaraka Organic Cinnamon Powder
- ¼ tsp Dwaraka Organic Green Cardamom, powdered
- ⅛ tsp Dwaraka Organic Nutmeg, powdered
- 3-4 sliced almonds to garnish
- In a pan, heat ghee on medium heat. Once hot, add the grated apples.
- Cook the apples till all the water is evaporated for around 7-8 minutes.
- Now add sugar and mix. Also, add cinnamon powder, nutmeg, and cardamom powder.
- As the sugar melts, the halwa will again become liquidy. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring continuously till all water evaporates.
- Garnish with sliced almonds and serve hot.
Try these desserts and brighten your Valentine’s Day celebrations. Use authentic Dwaraka Organic ingredients for that extra flavor of love. We hope you have a soulful and romantic Valentine’s Day!