Coconut Oil has been a part of South-East-Asian cuisines for generations. It has also acquired a special place in Ayurveda because of its countless medicinal benefits. Moreso, in recent years, coconut oil has been adopted by many global cuisines for its distinct flavor and benefits. If you still aren’t aware of the benefits of organic coconut oil, you must read this blog.
Oils are an essential ingredient in all cuisines, we may use less oil, but one can’t cook many dishes without oil. Now that we are so used to adding oil to our food, it is wise to choose one that causes less harm and adds more nutrition. Organic Coconut Oil is one such oil that gives more than it takes.
If you wonder what the organic coconut oil hype is about, this blog will help you understand why people are switching to organic coconut oil. First, let’s learn what makes organic coconut oil different from refined coconut oil.
How is Organic Coconut Oil Different from The Regular One?
Usually, refined oil may be extracted from a coconut that is cultivated with the help of chemicals. Furthermore, once the oil is extracted, some brands may bleach, refine and deodorize the oil with more harmful chemicals.
However, we at Dwaraka Organic produce oil that is natural and free from any harmful chemicals, preservatives, or procedures. Our Organic Coconut Oil is extracted from the flesh of a coconut that is cultivated in a natural habitat. We do not disrupt the natural growth process of coconut trees in any way. Instead, we allow nature to do its magic while we patiently wait to bear the fruit. Once the coconuts are ready, we extract the oil from the flesh using 100% natural methods. Thus making it a chemical-free, pesticide-free, and Non-GMO product.
Moving on, let us now look at the benefits of organic coconut oil.
Organic Coconut Oil Benefits
- Coconut oil contains healthy fatty acids. These fatty acids in coconut oil encourage the body to burn fat and provide instant energy to the brain. And they also increase the good cholesterol levels of your body and help reduce the risk of heart ailments.
- Apart from keeping your heart away from diseases, organic coconut oil is also believed to increase your metabolism and keep your gut clean from lousy fat.
- It may help control blood sugar levels in diabetic people.
- Organic coconut oil is also used for skincare. It is believed to protect skin from bacterial infections and works as a natural moisturizer. It also promotes hair growth and keeps your hair from greying.
- Furthermore, it lubricates, reduces pressure on joints, and promotes good bone health.
- Coconut oil was also used in the olden days by women to increase fertility.
- Coconut oil pulling can help improve gum and teeth health.
These are just a few benefits of coconut oil, but you will see more benefits and more robust results in your overall health if you include it in your daily routine. There are various ways you can include coconut oil in your daily routine; we have listed some must-follow practices below.
Organic Coconut Oil Uses
- You can start the day with a tablespoon of organic coconut oil and swish it for 20-30 seconds as you do with mouthwash. This is called oil pulling. It will strengthen your gums, keep your mouth safe from infections and make your teeth stronger.
- Drink one teaspoon of melted coconut oil empty stomach before your tea or coffee to increase metabolism, strengthen your joints and hair follicles.
- Replace your moisturizer with some organic coconut oil and stay away from dry skin for more than 8-10 hours.
- Massage your scalp with warm coconut oil once a week for long, strong, and black hair
- Use it as a base for your curries to add the sweet-nutty flavor.
- You can use it to stir fry veggies for a crisp and flavorful treat.
- Massage your feet with warm coconut oil before going to bed for soft and smooth heels.
- You can use organic coconut oil for cooking South-Indian food, seafood, or tropical dishes.
We are sure, after knowing the benefits of coconut oil and the different ways to include it in your daily routine, you can’t wait to try it out.
But don’t rush. There are many organic products in the market that claim authenticity. However, you must verify the same by checking the certifications.
At Dwaraka Organic, we follow OneCert standards, we are certified by the India Organic Certification, and we are USDA Organic Complaint. Thus, we provide you with the most genuine organic food products. So, rush to your nearest Indian grocery store and look for Dwaraka Organic Coconut Oil and other products.