Food, The Way To A Woman’s Heart!
Celebrate the women in your life, not just on International Women’s Day, but every single day. Let them know how much you love and appreciate them.
Read on to know how you can make them feel special this International Women’s Day through small yet significant gestures.
Women are truly special beings in all our lives. Our grandmothers, mother, sisters, significant other, female friends, and more have such a profound impact on our lives. With an inherent caring and nurturing nature, women make everyone around them feel at home.
We know that the woman of the house knows the ins and outs of the kitchen but this Women’s Day, surprise her by taking charge of the kitchen.
Cook a delicious meal for her. After all, food is the way to a woman’s heart! Even if you don’t know how to cook, you can make simple dishes using just a few ingredients.
It doesn’t matter how elaborate the recipe is, the fact that you made it for her will make her really happy.
You can make the meal even more special by laying out the table with beautiful tablecloths with a vase of her favorite flowers on top.
You can also lay out some presents like chocolate, candy, her favorite perfume, maybe even a pretty pendant or some stunning earrings. You can also play some music as she sits back and relaxes while you take charge of the kitchen.
This way, you get to spend some quality time with her which is sure to make her really happy.
If you have children, get them involved in the celebrations too! Let them help you prepare something delicious for their mother. That will be the best present you can ever give her.
Here are some easy recipes that you can follow to make a delicious meal for your favorite lady on Women’s Day:
- Masala Idli: A fun twist on the classic Idli, this quick and easy recipe is healthy and tasty. It makes for an amazing appetizer or even a snack and can be made by anyone. You can easily customize it according to your taste and preferences by using organic spices such as Turmeric Powder, Chilli Powder, and Chaat Masala.
Serve this dish hot with some ketchup or chutney!
- Hara Bhara Kabab: Bring out the chef in you with this fun and easy recipe. All you have to do is cook some vegetables, mix them with some authentic Indian spices and fry the kebabs. Serve the kebabs hot with some fresh chutney and impress the women in your life.
- Paneer Roll: Instead of making a full-course meal, you can opt for this easy Paneer Roll recipe that she will absolutely love. You can make it with simple ingredients and top it up with loads of cheese to make it tastier.
- Mushroom Tikka Masala: Surprise everyone with this delicious dish which sounds really fancy, but is one of the easiest recipes to make. Using just a few ingredients, you can make this in less than 30 minutes. You can serve it hot with Naan or even rice. You can find this recipe here:
You can seal the deal with some homemade desserts. After all, sweets are the language of love!
Here are some dessert recipes that you can easily make at home:
- Kheer: Everyone loves this delicious Indian dessert. Made with rice, milk, and a lot of dried fruits, Kheer has rich flavors and the perfect amount of sweetness. You can serve this hot or cold and add any toppings that you like such as fresh fruits or coconut shavings to make it extra special.
- Chocolate Spice Cookies: Cookies can make anyone happy! Bake these delicious chocolate spice cookies for your favorite lady to put a smile on her face on women’s day. They are easy to make and can be served with chocolate sauce, ice cream, or just plain milk.
You can recreate these recipes to make the women in your life feel extra special on International Women’s Day. You can use organic ingredients in all these recipes to ensure your family’s good health and well-being. For more such recipes, visit Dwaraka Organic Recipes.